Thursday, June 5, 2008

Visual Studio Color Settings

I am using a new color settings file. It is based on Vibrant Jedi that Charlie Calvert linked to a little while ago (here). I'm using it with the Inconsolata font.

I modified it a little bit to work better with Resharper. If you want it you can get it here. It works both when you have Resharper->Options->Code Inspection->Settings->Color Identifiers on and off, with different results in each case. I have it off right now because I think it gets to be a little bit too busy with it on, and when on the ability to have types be a different color from interfaces is lost. I'll probably tweak the settings a little as I haven't really used it outside C# at all (and I don't really like the @"" strings or comments on the current line).

No comments: